Online registration for our Y Club program is now open.
Y Club is our before and after school care program, which provides a safe and nurturing environment for your children to learn, grow, and develop social skills. Our qualified, trained staff engages youth in active and purposeful play in a way that encourages them to exercise their bodies and their minds. With Y Club before and after school care, children in kindergarten through 12 years of age will enjoy and benefit from:
- Homework enrichment – enhances and supports school day learning while providing youth with homework support
- Physical activity and healthy snacks – youth are provided with the opportunity to enjoy healthy snack choices along with 30 minutes of physical fitness daily
- Small and large group activities – youth make meaningful and intentional choices with hands on activities focusing on arts and humanities, STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics), nutrition education and service learning
- Focus on building community – focus on building positive relationships and enhancing conflict resolution skills through team building activities and day-to-day interactions with peers and Y associates
- Youth voice and leadership – opportunities for youth to provide input in their Y Club, from helping to develop daily activities and snack menus to leading activities with peers
Parents will enjoy the affordable weekly fees and the convenience of a state licensed program.
For more information about Y Club or how to enroll, contact the Y Club Site Supervisor for your school or you can call our Youth Development Services office at 913.345.9622.