Spring Sports registration is now open! To register for the sport of your choice, click the sport on the left and register for your center and division. For more information about sports, download a flier below. Sports offerings may vary by center.
- Youth Baseball Registration Deadline: April 23 (May 20 for Blue Springs Family YMCA and May 24 for Northland Y Sports)
- Bitty Sports Registration Deadlines vary by center.
Post-deadline registration may be available. For more information, click your center below.
- Atchison Family YMCA Sports Information
- Blue Springs Family YMCA / Spring Sports Flier
- Bonner Springs Family YMCA Sports Information / Summer Sports Flier
- Cleaver Family YMCA Sports Information / Spring Sports Flier
- Northland Y Sports Information / Summer Baseball Flier
- Olathe Family YMCA Sports Information/ Spring Sports Flier
- Paul Henson Family YMCA Sports Information / Spring Sports Flier
- Providence YMCA/Ball Family Center Sports Information / Summer Sports Flier
- Red Bridge Family YMCA Sports Information / Spring Sports Flier
Looking for Y Challenger Sports for children with special needs? Click here.
Sports are one way the Y nurtures the potential of youth and teens. Youth sports provide a structured opportunity for kids to learn the game, improve technique, stay active, build social skills, gain confidence and develop leadership. The focus is on teamwork in a positive environment where everyone plays and everyone is a part of the team.
Dedicated volunteer coaches are trained to set expectations and help kids find their strengths and advance their skills. The Y accepts individual and team registrations.