Make a Lasting Difference
As the leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y is looking for talented associates to help us make our community stronger. Opportunities range from executive to part-time hourly. All employees have the opportunity to learn and grow through training opportunities. To be considered for a Y position, all applicants must submit an online application.Search Job Listings
Career Spotlight: Before and After School Care
Help children to learn, grow and thrive in a fun and supportive environment by working for our Y Club before and after school care program. Full- and part-time employment opportunities are available at Y Club sites in the Platte County R-3, Olathe, Spring Hill, Blue Valley and Shawnee Mission school districts.
Work that Matters
Why Work at the Y?
- Exciting Atmosphere: As a Y associate, you can count on new and exciting challenges every day. With a variety of creative, educational and fun activities, you’ll see individuals grow, become healthier and reach their potential.
- Variety of Opportunities: Y employment opportunities are available in youth development, administration, clerical, aquatics, healthy living and more.
- Flexible Work Schedules: Schedules are flexible and meet the needs of those desiring full-time or part-time work. Our hours include morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts.
- Great Benefits: Y associate benefits include Y membership, program fee discounts, health insurance, 8 percent contributions to retirement based on your salary with no requirement for you to contribute,* professional training and competitive salaries.
- Make a Difference: Help move people forward and build a stronger community through delivering the benefits of good health, strong connections, greater self-confidence and a sense of security to all who seek it.
* To be eligible for the retirement fund, associates must complete 1,000 hours of service during each of any two 12-month periods, beginning with your date of hire.